Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is your favorite thing to order at Morton's steakhouse?

I am going there tomorrow with some of my family. I have never been there before. I am thinking about either getting the filet oskar, the filet, or the prime rib. I want to know which of those is the best. Also, if you know, could you say how good the filet oskar is. Thanks.What is your favorite thing to order at Morton's steakhouse?
i go to morton's at least 3 or 4 times a year. filets are awesome there, but never had the oskar.



if you want prime rib, call in advance to reserve a cut. it's worth it and die hard prime rib fans reserve them in advance.



the cajun ribeye is good and if they have a bone-in filet, that's to die for too.



make sure you order the bacon-wrapped scallops
I am a devoted filet fan, especially @ Morton's. I have never had the filet oscar%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;but I imagine it is the filet topped with crab and as with everthing at Morton's it is probably fabulous. The only time I have ever had dessert @ Mortons was years ago and I think I had creme brulee and it rocked. Enjoy!What is your favorite thing to order at Morton's steakhouse?
The oscar sounds like what I would order or just some bernaise sauce sounds great as well. Remember that when ordering side dishes they will generally feed two we have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment