Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is there a way to get my W-2 online from Outback Steakhouse?

For some reason I have not yet received my W2 from outback Steakhouse, is there a way to find it online?Is there a way to get my W-2 online from Outback Steakhouse?
only if you are a salary . otherwise they get mailed to the stores and get mailed out to your house later.
Call the Main office and see if there is a place to print up your W-2? FYI the employers only have to have you W-2 in the mail by the last day of the month of January.Is there a way to get my W-2 online from Outback Steakhouse?
They needed to have them in the mail on or by 1/31. Perhaps it hasn't gone through the mail system yet. I received my last W-2 yesterday. Give them a week and then call their corporate office.

No comments:

Post a Comment