Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why is it that I get a serious case of the poops every time I go to a Japanese Steakhouse?

Why is it that I get a serious case of the poops every time I go to a Japanese Steakhouse?Why is it that I get a serious case of the poops every time I go to a Japanese Steakhouse?
it has to be something that they use that Americans are not used to. I am so excited to hear this answer because this happens to me everytime that i go to the Japanese steakhouse.
This question reminds me of a friend of my boyfriend. Every week he would go to the same terryaki house and everytime he got the poops too.lol. It could be something they use to prepare the food. or you could be allergic to something. Or it could be that they use old food.lol...i dunno. usualy if something gives me problems, i give the place a second chance, but if it happens more than twice i dont risk getting food poisoning. Good luckWhy is it that I get a serious case of the poops every time I go to a Japanese Steakhouse?
haha that's funny....that happens to me too.. but with Korean Grills maybe their meat I guess...maybe it's to rare (the meat)....That's why I'm trying to stay away from korean grills...with japanese steakhouse..hmm..I think I'm ok with taht as long as i'm getting sushi or seafood. . I bring tums all the time I go out to eat with my friends..so i think you should bring some too.

hope this works
"Every time?" I can't understand why it was more than twice. Yes, you're probably allergic to the oil, spices or something. Being allergic to expensive food is not entirely disadvantageous.
tell them you want everything cooked 100%, or you can be jus allergic to one of their indegrident
could be something in the food. do you order the same thing every time? if so order something else
Maybe you shouldn't go anymore? Jk. I might be one of the ingredients they use.
grease! Happens to a lot of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment