Saturday, February 25, 2012

Popular menu items at the Outback Steakhouse?

If you were recommending the Outback Steakhouse what items would you suggest?

And even if you weren't going to suggest an item to someone, what items would you say are the most popular ones?



If you would like a genral area, I would say around the Southern side of California.



And haha, I fully agree that Outback is absolutely amazing(: Which is why my friend and I are doing our Econ Brochure on it.Popular menu items at the Outback Steakhouse?
i work there- As far as steaks- the victorias filet is the most popular because its the most tender steak. Some people also like the melbourne because its part filet, part strip and its HUGE! Prime rib is a big favorite. The tilapia is also very popular (fish). popular apps are cheese fries and bloomin onions. Our roast filet is also really popular... and our ribs fall off the bone. As far as drinks... our margaritas are cheap and really good!! our sangrias are popular and obviously all of our beers as well!! :)
Personally i like the foccia sandwich and the bloomin onion. As for popular i would have to say the prime rib is very good.Popular menu items at the Outback Steakhouse?
I remember there is a question similar to your question asked by someone few days ago. Someone has answered it very well, and the answer has been chosen as the best answer. You can try to search it in search function above, hope you luck
outback rules. every time I go there I get HAMMERED. So. I guess....scotch?

No comments:

Post a Comment