Saturday, February 25, 2012

What steak do you get when out at a steakhouse?

Just wondering. I myself usually get a ribeye cooked medium rare. If not that then a prime rib cooked the same. What steak do you guys get and how do you get it cooked?What steak do you get when out at a steakhouse?
I like your thinking...definitely a Ribeye or a Prime Rib done medium rare. That is my ab fav :)



Steak is just disgusting once you go past medium. A med-well to well done steak looks like a shriveled up dry hockey puck. And please tell me why people order a filet butterflied and well done. At that point you might as well have ordered a sirloin cooked the same way and saved yourself the money. It's sure to taste the same...gross.
sirloin or filet mediumWhat steak do you get when out at a steakhouse?
filet done medium well
I usually get a New York strip



and i preffer it well done



but sometimes i get it Medium
rib eye medium-well
ribeye medium well also.........my fav
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • nashville restaurants
  • north carolina dmv
  • baltimore restaurant week
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment