Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dining without a reservation at Burns Steakhouse?

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to dine at burns steakhouse in Tampa Florida without a reservation. If so, were they able to seat you and how long did you have to wait? I tried making a reservation but they were booked for weeks in advance. I don't mind walking in and seeing what happens but it seemed like the hostess I spoke with wasn't even sure if they would be willing to put me on a list. Has anyone ever done this at this restaurant?Dining without a reservation at Burns Steakhouse?
Bern's steak house, reservation, needed. They have priority clientel, local TV people, $$$$, soo, good luck. There is Chris Ruth, Don Shulas, look around, explore, live here...Dining without a reservation at Burns Steakhouse?
I've eaten at Burns twice. The desert room is great, the food is great. Both times I had a reservation, so I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment