Saturday, February 25, 2012

How much does a filet mignon double cut + a drink cost from Morton's steakhouse?

I looked at the website and it didn't list the prices. I'm expecting anything in the range from 30 to 40 bucks, but I wanted to make sure. I'm also aware you have to leave a 15% tip and tax factors in, but how much would a filet mignon double cut + a drink cost from Morton's?How much does a filet mignon double cut + a drink cost from Morton's steakhouse?
i work at morton's the approximate price would be $34.50 per person. it's quite expensive. Good luck! thanks for using our restaurantHow much does a filet mignon double cut + a drink cost from Morton's steakhouse?
I have had it in New Orleans on Canal St. I had the double cut and my girl had a salad. We also each had 2 drinks and the bill was $100 before the tip. I think just the steak was $45

No comments:

Post a Comment