Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the price of a beverage at Outback Steakhouse?

I'm doing a projecton tax and stuff and I need to know the price of a beverage at Outback. Preferably a Country Style Wild Berry Lemonade, but basically anything you can find. I looked all over the internet but the menu just doesn't have the price of it! Thank you soooooo much for your time, I really appreciate it!What is the price of a beverage at Outback Steakhouse?
1. prices vary by location - that is why you cannot find it on the internet.



2. since you don't care where this information comes from - why not just pick a price and use it - it doesn't sound like your price has to be "real," the homework is in how to project taxes - not in what the price of a lemonade is. So just pick a price - here, I'll give you one: $2.89

No comments:

Post a Comment