Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How much would you ask for if your a waiter at Outback Steakhouse?

I am applying when i turn 18 which is about 2 weeks. I want to be a waiter and i have had two previous jobs as a waiter how much would you asked for to start off? my last two jobs as waiter i started at minimum wage but only because i was underage now that i will be 18 and living on my own pretty soon how much should i ask?How much would you ask for if your a waiter at Outback Steakhouse?
If you want to be a server, you get paid a server hourly wage. It depends on the state. Michigan it is 2.65, Florida it is around 3.68.

I work at Outback and all Front of House workers, besides Keys, get the same wage of $2.65 plus tips. Even minors.
  • geronimo stilton
  • morningstar farms
  • greek salad dressing
  • burger shop 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment