Saturday, February 25, 2012

Went to Outback Steakhouse last night-my husband had a Jalapeno Martini. Does anyone have that recipe?

I noticed on the drink description on the menu that it did not contain vodka.....Went to Outback Steakhouse last night-my husband had a Jalapeno Martini. Does anyone have that recipe?
I've had one they're good! my friend who is a bartender made them for me. The secret was adding jalapeno juice and using Absolut Peppar.
I don't have theirs, but I started making my own years ago. I make a classic Bombay Sapphire Gin martini, then instead of an olive cut a jalapeno for my garnish. Can use the juice as you would a dirty martini. If Outback does not make this with pepper vodka it is probably the dirty martini style as I just described.Went to Outback Steakhouse last night-my husband had a Jalapeno Martini. Does anyone have that recipe?
oh, how totally gruesome!!! martini is bad enough but to add something like japs to it is even worse yet!!



You have just given me the cold shudders!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment