Saturday, February 25, 2012

How can I get a job at a place like Outback Steakhouse?

I think it would be fun working there as a waitress, but do you have to start off as a hostess first? I am almost 21 in about a month also, but I also don't have any experience waitressing..although I know that I can do it. Are there any other restaurants you think would also be fun and great tips?How can I get a job at a place like Outback Steakhouse?
HI there. You seem like a really bubbly and outgoing type of person. Irrespective of you not having any experience, I'm sure if you call in there personally and ask to see the manager, (do it at a quiet time) so they can give you ten minutes to chat, and just tell them you'd be willing to learn and be happy to take a job on on a probationary period of a month or so and if they like what you do, ask for full time contract.? Or just apply in writing. Either way, you got nothing to lose.

Just be confident, polite and you will go places.

No comments:

Post a Comment