Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are some vegetarian options at Outback Steakhouse?

I'm going to Outback Steakhouse (I /so/ did not want to go) for Valentines, but I'm a vegetarian and there's not really anything I can think of that's there that has no meat! Please help!!!What are some vegetarian options at Outback Steakhouse?
I went there last month for the first time. i got a side of vegetables and ice tea and pouted while my friends ate steak that looked low quality.What are some vegetarian options at Outback Steakhouse?
I currently live in Germany, so I haven't been to an Outback in forever. But I suggest you wait and see and check the menu once you get there. Don't let all the greasy, bloody steak eating spoil your fun. Think positive. You could always order a nice salad and a baked potato, I suppose.
  • dairy queen locations
  • government auctions
  • merchants tire
  • virtual villagers 5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment