Saturday, February 25, 2012

While eating food from outback steakhouse I'd bitten into a sharp piece of hard plastic, what should i do?

I'd contacted the reataurant last evening after the incident and spoke with the front of house mgr. and her first response was to send me a voucher for a replacement and not as toquestion whether or not I had ingested something.While eating food from outback steakhouse I'd bitten into a sharp piece of hard plastic, what should i do?
You may be too late. I should think you would have had more credibity if you had complained at the time this happened. I would simply tell the Manager what you expect because if you don't she will offer just their standard "voucher". I find that when complaining, it is best to state what they must do to rectify the situation for you.
dont be such a baby its only a bit of plastic i'm sure you'll surviveWhile eating food from outback steakhouse I'd bitten into a sharp piece of hard plastic, what should i do?
try to get as much free stuff as you can
if you didnt do something while you were in the restaurant, then its not that important. If you can show the manager what you bit into, then they can see and help you...otherwise you are just some guy that wants a free meal when you call in after the fact....
Doctor
nothing to mate .should of showed them the plastic at the time ,have to settle with the voucher now and be happy .
chew slowly , youll enjoy it more

No comments:

Post a Comment