Saturday, February 25, 2012

What's the appropriate dress code for chima Brazilian steakhouse?

I'm going to have a dinner there with my friends and I was wondering what's the appropriate dress code for the restaurant, are jeans acceptable for girls? I'm talking about the one in Philadelphia. Thanks!What's the appropriate dress code for chima Brazilian steakhouse?
I'm pretty sure jeans are acceptable. As long as you pay your bill at the end of the day, I don't see why there would be any problem.
I would wear a casual dress style. You are going to dinner. Jeans?? I mean...whats the deal? They are accepted everywhere...but personally....I would like to be the person who stands out a little without them. You can still wear nice pants and a casual shirt, then get great compliments too! Not a fan of jeans because its almost like a uniform.....everyone wears them!!!!What's the appropriate dress code for chima Brazilian steakhouse?
nude
  • used car values
  • lady gaga born this way album
  • cool games for girls
  • applebees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment