Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can you use an Olive Garden gift card at Red Lobster or Longhorn Steakhouse?

They are all owned by Darden so I figured it might be possible. I was given an OG gift card but would rather use it somewhere else.Can you use an Olive Garden gift card at Red Lobster or Longhorn Steakhouse?
I don't blame you Olive Garden is the worst place ever. And a lot of people think the same way they said Jessica Simpson ate there and she went into the kitchen to thank the Chef. She thanked the microwave. And yes you can use it like that, its basically like a Wal-Mart gift card you can also use it at Sam's Club because they are owned by the same company.
just go to olive garden, its not that badCan you use an Olive Garden gift card at Red Lobster or Longhorn Steakhouse?
some you can. You could call the toll free number on the back and ask them!
I think so. The last one I got was for Darden, so I could pick.
Yes u can I gotanolive garden gift card andwe used it at red lobster

No comments:

Post a Comment