Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are some of example of aptitude test that they give you at outback steakhouse?

I am going to take it so I want to know if anybody have some of the answers and I need some of sample questions that the test have . Thank you I hope someone can helpme thank youWhat are some of example of aptitude test that they give you at outback steakhouse?
I would think they would want to know if you know basic math; how to make change, that type of thing. I would think they would want to know if you really "listen" to ppl when taking orders. They may even throw in your knowledge of health codes / policies. I'm just guessing. Also, how would you handle an irrate customer? Do you have the people skills to work at Outback.



Answer each question honestly. Don't try to second guess the test because it won't work!!!! If you don't know something, say so. Honestly goes a long way.....



Good luck! That should be a fun place to work at.

No comments:

Post a Comment