Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I start a steakhouse restaurant?

This depends a lot on where you are. Were I to consider doing this, I would First find good beef, a supplier that I could trust.



It also depends on your professional background. Are you a food service professional? If not, hire a chef. If you have no background in food service you would also need to hire a resturaunt manager.



Don't expect any profit in your fist two years, and if you luck out and have profit, spend it on infrastructure and advertising.



Good luck.How do I start a steakhouse restaurant?
you get a bank loan
I had one. Start with a LOT of money. Then find your building. Then get all your permits, licenses, and insurance. Put together your menu, advertising, decor, accounts with distributors, hire help, go to your accountant to set up payroll, decide on uniforms, get the inspector in, and pray for the day when you finally click on the sign and people come in!



It helps if you can cook so you don't have to hire a chef.How do I start a steakhouse restaurant?
hire some cattle rustlers and dig a big b b q pit!
don't. outback, o'charley's, Logan;s, texas steakhouse, morton's etc rule the world. just give me a 100k, and i'll kick you in the nuts. youu'll be in less pain, and have more $$$$ in the bank

No comments:

Post a Comment