Sunday, March 4, 2012

Would it be odd for me to order a steak dinner from a steakhouse TO GO?

I am single and do not like eating at restaurants by myself....Will ALL restaurants be willing sell a steak dinner to go?Would it be odd for me to order a steak dinner from a steakhouse TO GO?
No I have called 4 star restraunts and had meals ordered to go They are willling to do it it gives them more table room with more money coming in of course they will sell it to you and if they wont do you really want to give them your money anyways?
Steaks do not travel well. You have to understand they keep cooking even after they are off the grill. If you order a medium steak, by the time you get it home it will be close to well done, then you have to heat it up again to have it taste good.(Who likes a lukewarm steak)Would it be odd for me to order a steak dinner from a steakhouse TO GO?
most steakhouses do, just give them a call some places have limited to-go menus best is to call the place you want your food from and see what they offer to-go some places even do full menus to go
Most should... I don't know why it would be odd--lots of chains like Outback, Texas Roadhouse, etc. have to go options. Call and ask the restaurant whose steak you are craving! :)
Call in an order to a bar and grill then just go pick it up.
No, people do that all the time..

No comments:

Post a Comment