Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the best Brazilian Steakhouse in the north Dallas area and how much is it? Fogo De Choa was ok to me?

Please list your favorite, the reason why you liked it, and the price please.What is the best Brazilian Steakhouse in the north Dallas area and how much is it? Fogo De Choa was ok to me?
Texas De Brazil is excellent price about the same as Fogo de Chow.

Mastergrill is good also it is about 1/2 the price of Fogo de Chow.

For the price I usually go to Mastergrill
Texas de Brazil %26amp; Fogo de Chao are about the same in price and experience. We like them both. But we also love Rafain's on the Tollway.What is the best Brazilian Steakhouse in the north Dallas area and how much is it? Fogo De Choa was ok to me?
Besides Fogo de Chao, Texas de Brazil is the only Brazilian steakhouse we've been too. That was about 3 years ago. The food was very similar and the price was about the same.

I liked the salad bar at Texas de Brazil at bit better, but that isn't why we go, is it? While we really enjoyed the experience at each, it was just too much food at one time so we haven't been back. We prefer to go some place where we can have an appetizer, steak and maybe a dessert and have a doggie bag for lunch the next day.
I have been to Fogo De Choa. Texas de Brazil is the best to me. The meat has so much more flovor and the funny part is that I am not a meat person and I love to go there. It is located on Beltline Road and it is about $39 Per-person.

No comments:

Post a Comment