Sunday, March 4, 2012

What's it like being a waiter? I'm starting Monday as a waiter at a steakhouse restaurant?

I'm a little nervous I've been working at McDonalds for 2 years but I've been talking to my friend who works as a waiter and I've got a shot as being a waiter and was just wondering what it's like working as a waiter? Thanks.What's it like being a waiter? I'm starting Monday as a waiter at a steakhouse restaurant?
If your customers like you, you well get great tips..but if your customer don't like the service you provide expect allot of hell...people now a days are freaking horrible...but I'm sure you already know that from working at McDonald's..I've been through it all before I landed a great job...I'm sure you'll be okay just be relaxed and outgoing and your customers will like ya ...it's not all that bad..have fun and good luck..
I, My Most Royal Frumpiness, would have no idea--what with being the bloody Queen and all!What's it like being a waiter? I'm starting Monday as a waiter at a steakhouse restaurant?
it's the toughest job you'll never love
Never do that
it's like someone took away your free will.
  • lady gaga born this way album
  • chucky cheese
  • restaurants in chicago
  • the office full episodes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment