Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is it weird to go to a steakhouse and just order a steak and some wine?

I'm going to a super expensive, prime steakhouse this weekend. I don't really want any side dishes or a salad.. just a shrimp cocktail, a glass of wine, and this 22 oz. bone in Ribeye that everyone is raving about! But i've never just ordered meat before. Is that something people do? Do you guys think that I would get weird looks if i'm sitting at a table with just a fat steak and a glass of wine? lolIs it weird to go to a steakhouse and just order a steak and some wine?
Why would you care what other people think. Order what you want and enjoy your meal. If you're that worried about it, order a small salad with your big ole hunk of beef. Personally, I don't care what others think, they aren't paying my bills.Is it weird to go to a steakhouse and just order a steak and some wine?
It's a steakhouse. I'm sure they get that all the time. But like the previous dude said, who gives a toss what people think anyway?
  • chinese food delivery
  • word translator
  • applebees careers
  • map of idaho
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment