Sunday, March 4, 2012

What's it like being a waiter? I'm starting Monday as a waiter at a steakhouse restaurant?

I'm a little nervous I've been working at McDonalds for 2 years but I've been talking to my friend who works as a waiter and I've got a shot as being a waiter and was just wondering what it's like working as a waiter? Thanks.What's it like being a waiter? I'm starting Monday as a waiter at a steakhouse restaurant?
I have been a waitress for five years. Some days are great and some days just suck. It鈥檚 really hard having to rely on strangers to pay your bills. Sometimes you can be the best waitress ever and make a lot of money and other days you can be the best waitress ever and barely make a dime. Some people will treat you like crap, like the scum of the earth and blame every little thing on you. You just have to be kind all the time. The best way to deal with a scum table is to kill them with kindness and keep your head up.



For the most part I really enjoy being a waitress. Its hard work, you move around a lot and you get to meet a lot of people. I enjoy taking care of people and making them happy. So it鈥檚 a good job for me. But it does get frustrating sometimes when even thought you are nice and do your job people still treat you badly. But you have to take the good with the bad. And the good always out weights the bad.What's it like being a waiter? I'm starting Monday as a waiter at a steakhouse restaurant?
the pay is ok, but its a great job. every now and then you get to have a chat with some one you know, and then another every know and then you get to see a stupid drunk guy being even STUPIDER. its a fun job in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment