Sunday, March 4, 2012

Anybody know all that a servant assistant does at Longhorn Steakhouse?

I'm applying to be a servant assistant and it has (host) next to it, so I know that that is some of it. But I want to know what else does one do? Like are you a busser and a host? Anybody work there? Please help. Thanks!Anybody know all that a servant assistant does at Longhorn Steakhouse?
Helping a waitress bring out dishes.

Help serve advertisers and drinks.

Bring minor things to tables like extra napkins.

When I was job searching during my first semester in college, I had an interview with a Longhorn Steakhouse. They told me that they had about 200 applications, so I didn't get the job.Anybody know all that a servant assistant does at Longhorn Steakhouse?
Well I know, what a server assistant is from experience with Texas Roadhouse. Well a server assistant helps the server, basically its a busser, after the customers finish their meal, the server assistant would clean the tables. They also sweep the floors, arrange the utensils, etc. A server assistant may also seat customers. Server assistants also have a part in being a dishwasher as well, bringing water to the tables.



Best of Luck to you.
  • wheels and tires
  • burger shop 2
  • mini
  • driving school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment