Sunday, March 4, 2012

Great Japanese steakhouse in the chicago northwest suburbs?

And not benihana or rokbonki. I've been to those two already.Great Japanese steakhouse in the chicago northwest suburbs?
Bistro Wasabi on Algonquin Road in Algonquin (west of Route 31) is the best around! The only place I've ever eaten sushi at that I'm not sicker than a dog the next day. I think you understand...
ron of japan on ontario or in northbrookGreat Japanese steakhouse in the chicago northwest suburbs?
Try the ZinMi Japanese Steakhouse in Morton Grove. It is on Waukegan Road and is a great little hideaway. They have been there for a long time.
Give Kem Pai a try then. It is in Arlington Heights on 83 and Algonquin road I believe. Pretty good place with my favorite lunch time sushi bar. Gotta love the floating sushi bar

No comments:

Post a Comment