Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Do I have to pass a drug test to get a job at the Angus Inn Steakhouse in Broken Arrow, OK?

I honestly can't pee in a cup to save my life, no matter how bad i have to go i'll freeze up.So before i apply I just wanna know so that i dont waste my time.Do I have to pass a drug test to get a job at the Angus Inn Steakhouse in Broken Arrow, OK?
Well, I do not know the hiring policies of the Angus Inn Steak House of Broken Bow, OK -- you should ask them about it -- but I do know there is another option besides the "pee-in-a-cup" drug test. You can always ask for a blood test, but you might have to pay for part or all of the cost of the blood testing.



Hey, if you really "can't go", just think about water-falls, babbling brooks, tinkling streams..... But you better find a way to relax so you can "go" -- a place that doesn't require some sort of drug-testing (and it's most always the "pee-in-a-cup" type) is fairly rare, and getting more rare every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment