Wednesday, March 7, 2012

PLEASE ANSWER: What vegetarian meals could I get at Outback Steakhouse?

I am going out to dinner with my boyfriend and his family tomorrow night, and we are going to the Outback Steakhouse. The only problem is that I am a vegetarian, and so I wonder what meals I would be able to have.

Please, if you know of any meatless meals on the menu, or how I could make any of the meals on the menu meatless, I'd be very happy to have your answer.

Thanks in advance! [;PLEASE ANSWER: What vegetarian meals could I get at Outback Steakhouse?
They have some pretty good pasta, and their Mac and Cheese is pretty yummy!

I know they have salads there, too. That's all I can think of, I haven't been there in a few years.

Good luck :D
bloomin onion!.

but thats not really a meal.

possibly the soup of the day,

a salad and either give the meat to someone, or say no chicken(or shrimp whatever is on the salad)

No Rules Parmesan Pasta, it says you choose the meat, so say none.

one of the burgers, but with no patty.

and desserts

:)

have fun



if i left something out, then it wasn't on the website menu

:)PLEASE ANSWER: What vegetarian meals could I get at Outback Steakhouse?
Do they know you are a vegetarian? If they do, their choice of restaurant is kind of a slap in the face since it is a meat-themed type of place. They have a lot of salads and pasta dishes that can be meatless on request.
some have a salad bar... but I hate salad... most meals cannot be made meatless as far as I know because they either have dairy or who knows what else... lol vegan at a steakhouse o sorry vegetarian still funny though
A baked potato would be a safe bet as long as you can get it without bacon or anything. Or you could tell the server and let them suggest something.
ask for some salad without meat

and order sweet potato, wedges, or baked potato

with steamed green beans

and get some desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment